The NWA BEER HUNTER mission is to uniquely connect the cycling community with local Brewers, Bike Shops, and Restaurants, to add a little more funk to your pedaling experience on the finest roads and trails in the USA.
1. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
2. FIND THE HORNS ON THE ROAD OR TRAIL!
3. Take a pic of you, your bike, etc. with the horns (creativity applauded)
4. Post the pic here at NWA BEER HUNTER Facebook and claim the SCHWAG for that round of the hunt!
You might find the horns on roads OR trails in NWA. Once found, we erase the eco friendly chalk paint from the road, place the HORNS in a new location, and the HUNT continues!
Someday businesses will flock to over-pay for advertising at NWABEERHUNTER and when they do, 100% of those proceeds will be returned to bike trails and bike advocacy. Until then, please appreciate our sponsors and their generosity for doing right by us the old fashioned way – GOODWILL. Support what they do and tell them THANKS!
* Horn seekers under the age of 21 will be rewarded with plenty of non-alcoholic scwagg. Sorry kids.
Proud to report the horns are down for the first time. South of Fayetteville, within a half mile of 49. Good luck! This find is worth:
1. FREE bike tune at The Bike Route + $25 Gift Card
2. Dinner for 2 at Pedaler’s Pub in Bentonville
3. $20 gift card From Fossil Cove
Sounds like great fun and purpose! But no Jon Voight, handguns, or roulette involved, right? (Younger guys might not pick up on that reference)