Donation drive has ended. Thanks to all those who contributed. 3 full boxes of gear!
Already 2 full boxes of cycling apparel donations and 1 week to go! Thank you to all those who have donated and to TBR for collecting the donations. Keep it coming! Donation drive ends in one week. See details below for more information.
Do you have old cycling apparel that you don’t use anymore? Well now…it’s time to clean out the closet and put it to good use. WHF is partnering with The Bike Route and Bicycle Coalition of the Ozarks to collect and distribute donated cycling apparel. The gear will go to the NWA school programs that the BCO is working to start or folks who might not be able to afford it. As you and I know the initial cost of getting started in this sport/recreation can be a little steep. But as you and I also know the benefits are tremendous. Want to help others get into cycling? Then donate your old stuff! We will start by distributing the gear locally, regionally and nationally if anything is left.
If you have a organization that might be interested in acquiring some of the donated apparel please click here (contact info.) and shoot me an email. If you are an individual looking to get into cycling and would benefit from donated gear shoot me an email.
How do I donate?
- First – wash/clean anything you are donating.
- Second – drop it off at The Bike Route. There is large bike box in the fit station.
- Please, keep it to apparel (shorts, jerseys, gloves, socks, shoes & helmets).
- Donation drive ends July 16th.
- If you have a bike to donate shoot me an email. It needs to be in good working condition.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to generate any receipts for tax purposes at this time.
- Since the BCO is a 501c3 non-profit you should be able to write it off on your taxes by self reporting. The BCO tax ID is 91-2038915.
Leave a Comment